- The station as a landmark!
- Only 2minute-walk to the shopping arcade called “YAESU Shopping Street” (underground) which is connecting to the Tokyo Station.
- About less 10minutes-walk to YAESU exits of the Tokyo Station.
- Ginza is one of the biggest, popular and authentic shopping area of Japan.
- It is only about 5minutes walk or 2 stops on Ginza Line (subway).
- Easy to access from our hotel with taking Toei Asakusa Line (subway) from Nihonbashi Station to Oshiage Station.
- One of the most popular town to visit for foreigners.
- Easy to access from our hotel with taking Ginza Line (subway) or Toei Asakusa Line (subway) from Nihonbashi Station to Asakusa Station.
TOKYO DOME stadium
- This is a famous stadium not only for watching baseball games but also for music and some other attractive events.
- It’s about 25minutes to go.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- It’s about 15minutes walk from our hotel to a platform of the train which goes to Maihama Station on Keiyo Line.
- It’s about 20minutes ride on Keiyo Line from Tokyo Station.
- About 25minutes from Tokyo Station to Shinjuku Station on JR Chuo Line.
- About 25minutes from Tokyo Station to Ikebukuro Station on JR Chuo Line.
- About 20minutes from Nihonbashi Station to Shibuya Station on Ginza Line.
We proud that Tokyo Nihonbashi BAY HOTEL is located in a heart of Tokyo, it means “easy to access” to many places which attract foreign travelers.
We are looking forward to meet you.
Please reserve our hotel for your visit!